Donabe Hana Mishima
A timeless masterpiece that has been loved since 1972 Japan's representative clay pot Hana Mishima (Ginpo Mishima) series, which features a large flower pattern in a calm gradation of white and gray, has been a long-selling product since the 1970s.
It started to be used by professional cooks and is now widely loved both at home and abroad. It has functionality and durability that will not be impaired even if it has been used in restaurants and restaurants for over 20 years.
All painting is done by hand. The brushes used by the painters themselves are handmade, and I love the ones that fit my hand best. It is a masterpiece that has been chosen by people for about half a century.
- Ideal for 1 person
- Capacity: 0.95 qt (900 ml)
- Donabe measures H: 4.35" Diameter: 7.5"
- Ideal for 1 - 2 people
- Capacity: 1.6 qt (1500 ml)
- Donabe measures H: 4.95" Diameter: 8.65"
- Ideal for 2 - 3 people
- Capacity: 2.3 qt (2500 ml)
- Donabe measures H: 5.5" Diameter: 9.85"
- Ideal for 4 - 5 people
- Capacity: 3.4 qt (3200 ml)
- Donabe measures H: 6.3" Diameter: 11"
- Ideal for 5 - 6 people
- Capacity: 4.2 qt (4000 ml)
- Donabe measures H: 6.7" Diameter: 12.2"
Made in Japan
Ideal for gas stove top use.
Oven-safe (up to 500℉/ 250℃)