Color Changing Tin Plated Copper Sake Glass set of 4
Set includes 4 Tin Plated Copper Sake Cups.
A metal sake set made of copper coated with tin. The surface is decorated with various seasonal patterns, and the pattern is colored when pouring a cold liquid of 62°f or less.
- Sake cup measures H: 3.45" Diameter: 2.4" Capacity: 5 oz.
- Changes colors with cold liquids (under 62°f)
- Hand wash only
- Made in Japan
Copper is a metal material that conducts heat well, and when you hold a sake set, you can feel the coolness of sake with your hands and lips.
The metal called tin plated on the surface has a high ionic effect and has the effect of purifying water and alcohol. For this reason, it has been said from ancient times that "water in a tin bowl does not spoil" and "the unpleasant taste of sake is removed and it becomes delicious". Sake has a mellow taste, especially without extraneous flavors.
This truly-unique glass seems simple at first glance, but adding a cold beverage reveals a special surprise. Hand printed by Japanese artisans, each stunning glass is made with a special thermo-chromic material that changes color when exposed to different temperatures.
- Cool the pattern first so that it will change colors more clearly in subsequent uses.
- Hand wash for maximum longevity. Dishwashing is not recommended.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight expended periods, as the thermo-chromic material is sensitive to ultraviolet rays.